Staff Development - Tuition Reimbursement
Contact: Clarissa Langston • firstname.lastname@example.org
January 18, 2013
Please be advised that our current tuition reimbursement guidelines have changed.
- College Course Reimbursement for Non- Bargaining Unit Employees has been eliminated effective the May 2012 School Board meeting.
- If you are not currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program, you must be enrolled prior to June 30, 2012 in order to become eligible for reimbursement.
- Only those courses enrolled in prior to October 1, 2011 will be reimbursed at 100% of the state rate. If your program lasts longer than October 1, 2011, you will be reimbursed 50% of the state rate for courses enrolled in after this deadline.
- Courses enrolled in and programs started BEFORE June 30, 2012 will be reimbursed at 50% of the state rate If your program lasts longer than June 30, 2012, you will still be reimbursed 50% of the state rate.
- Courses enrolled in and programs started AFTER June 30, 2012 will not be reimbursed.
- Only courses with traditional letter grades will be eligible for tuition reimbursement. Please see your collective bargaining agreement for further information.
- For example, all employees will follow union language such that satisfactory/unsatisfactory (S/U) will be treated the same as pass/fail (P/F). Courses that receive untraditional letter grades may be eligible for reimbursement up to four (4) hours per fiscal year, pursuant to the collective bargaining agreement.
Tuition Reimbursement Guidelines
Tuition Reimbursement Forms:
Tuition Reimbursement Rates:
(Effective Fall 2011)
|The current rate set by the state of Florida is:|
100% of State Rate:
50% of State Rate: